Monday, March 20, 2017
I'm Happy with Happy About Books and You Will, too!
Whether you're a consumer wanting to learn more effective ways to become a successful author or you're an author wanting to expand your book sales, here's what Happ About Books has to offer you:
They distribute their books through a number of channels and are continually looking to expand their reach. Channels differ based on the book's format.
They currently produce their books in paperback, eBook (PDF & ePub) and podbook formats.
Distribution channels include:
• BN.com and Nook Book Store
• Amazon (US, Canada, UK, Germany, France and Japan)
• Up to 15,000 libraries through NetLibrary and Content Reserve
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor (the distributors to ~95% of bookstores in the US)
• 50+ other eTailers, including, but not limited to (Amazon Inside, Amazon Kindle, Ingram Digital, Google Books, Sales Gravy, Kobo and Books24x7)
• The Happy About family of web sites including, but not limited to (HappyAbout.com, 42Rules.com, THiNkaha.com, NowWhatBookSeries.com, Quick2Publish.com, ListenersPress.com, ScrappyAbout.com, and AuthorThoughtLeadership.co
Click on any link above or the one to the right for more information. http://bit.ly/2nK30BM